Monday 30 May 2011

Say Farewell to St Claire's Falls

Here's a tragedy...  The new dam being built at St Claire's Falls means the end of one of Sri Lanka's most famous waterfalls - I've been told they will disappear altogether once the dam is finished!  As I love waterfalls and mountains, I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to visit them - a couple of times.  But I certainly will be sad to miss them the next time I visit the beautiful Island of Sri Lanka.
St Claire's Falls, Sri Lanka


© Copyright: Worldwide copyright applies to all images on this blog.  The copyright belongs to the photographer, Sue McLeod at Sue McLeod Photography (www.suemcleod.com.au).  All rights are reserved.  Persons wish to use any images on this blog should, in the first instance, make application to the photographer at sue@suemcleod.com.au
  

No comments:

Post a Comment